Wednesday, October 14, 2009

InTRo!!!!

well..everyone start blogging.. so i think i might start blogging as well.. ok...right... now..erm... a very very very short intro about myself..my name is Darren... secondary school's friends usually call me yan... but i got a lot of nicknames here at sunway college...like ting ting... kung fu panda..food.....==... i am currently 17..turning 18 during december this year... satisfied with my life so far except my results...."why i never get good grades for my studies ar?" that's the question that i always been asking myself.. oh ya oh ya.. forgot.. i am from Sibu,a small and yet nice town in Sarawak. full of memories and NICE FOOD....haha.... argghh..miss kampua so much..~.~.... anyway... this is my 1st blog post.... so...hope u guys can stay around and check out my blog from time to time... i may not update it everyday as i am really lazy...xD.....so erm... have a nice and pleasant day...^^

3 comments: