Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sorry for not being perfect

tomorrow will be last paper and i will be free~~~~ free from exams......but dun know why.. sth came out from my mind..and i wanna express it out...Ausmat... a shit and hard course.. but it changed my thoughts... or should i say..it gave me 2nd chance.... i was a bad boy... got discipline problem... damn poor results... didnt obey my parents...basically i had all the bad features that parents will not want from their kids...last week i had my 4 papers...i studied as hard as i could... 200 times harder than spm... why? cox i wanna get good results..why? cox i wanna impress my parents...why? i disappointed them too much... i always let them down...i nvr make them proud... not even once.. all my cousins kena jpa...but me... sigh.... when my parents attended prize giving ceremony...they were looking at other kids..who were standing on the stage.... but not me.. i knew how much they wanted to see me on the stage... but i nvr...... sorry mum and dad... sorry for everything i did in the past... sorry for not being a perfect son....

No comments:

Post a Comment