Thursday, September 23, 2010

AHHHHH, finally i reach my room.. I love air con man.. so chilling.. =D.. another progress report was given just now at the tutorial class.. and due week 7. And this time our group have to do a presentation regarding our report.. >.<.. GG.com.. we just started drawing our concepts on a piece of paper and it's not the official idea yet... tsk tsk.. looks like i gotta work harder this 2 weeks before my mid term break as i got 2 assignments both due before the mid term break.. so stressss la..

One of my friend asked me a very interesting question which caught my mind for a while. "Why study civil engineering? Everyday work under the sun, sweaty all the time and not good for your skin.. Nice meh?" "Well, haha.. i am not as smart as others ma.. They study other courses can sit inside air-conditioned room..I bo bian lo.. have to go out and work under the sun. Work under the sun nothing wan la..besides i dislike sitting inside the office for the whole day and i kinda into numbers more than letters =)" i answered.

Basically, i dont mind working under the sun. It is worthy as long as i am happy.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment